Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two

by Mishka Jenkins

Episode 2 of Wayhaven Chronicles
Mystery

Two months have passed since the bloody showdown with Murphy. Wayhaven has returned to its peaceful routine, and you've returned to your less-than-thrilling job as detective. But with your new role as human liaison to the Agency—an organisation that governs the supernatural—things should be far from dull.

Along with the job comes Unit Bravo, the team you are learning to live with on a more permanent basis. And with one of them comes the continuation of feelings that were just beginning to be explored….

But an altogether different presence is rolling into Wayhaven, cloaked in striped tents, blazing lights, and clouds of cotton candy.

The Carnival has arrived. Prepare for the ride.

Immerse yourself into this 750,000-word continuation of your supernatural story, where you can grow the romance you began, meet old and new characters, decide how to handle the new situations you're thrown into, and experience the thrill of the outcomes of those decisions—as well as what they may bring in the future!

First Publication Date: May 7, 2020
License: Commercial
Development System: ChoiceScript
TUID: h5qeo03b0mzzk2qn

Are vampires down to clown or is this just some funny business, March 25, 2021
by Shadowcutie (USA)

I wrote about the series as a whole on my Book One review so I won't bore you by repeating it all again. Just know I love TWC, it's a great supernatural romance series, one of the best.

For those who haven't checked out the series at all, but are still reading reviews about Book TWO for some reason...if you like the romance genre at all...go back and look into Book One. Play the Book One free demo chapters. I know writing style can sometimes get in the way of liking a story even if the plot or genre is one you love, so playing the free demo chapters will be the best indication as to whether this is a series for you as the style is very consistent throughout the books.

About Book Two specifically...

Book Two is where you can start a relationship with a couple of the romance options, the other two are still being tough nuts to crack. TWC is extra cool because even though there are two characters ready to start relationships with your character...you don't have to (yet)! It doesn't end the possibility of romance, you aren't breaking up with them, as I mentioned in my other review there isn't any way to fail the romance. It just adds to the replayability! See how the dynamics and interactions change when you work side by side with someone you told "Can I have some more time to think about it". Ooh the pining!

I tend to be the type of player who finds the one path and one type of character I like and then I play the game that same way every time. However I'm having a lot of fun trying out all the different paths, especially seeing how decisions made in Book One affect the story now. I can just tell I'm going to have sooo many save files from trying out everything.

Book Two is still funny and lighthearted, it does get a little steamy (for one romance), and a little sad--I even teared up a little! Definitely a roller coaster of emotion. Very fitting given the carnival subplot.

If you enjoyed Wayhaven Chronicles: Book Two...