Elephants.z5

When I Was Shot By Elephants III

by Ray profile

Superhero
2012

A tribute to NOM3RCY's unfinished trilogy, this story tells what really happened when i was shot by elephants.

First Publication Date: April 9, 2012
License: Public Domain
Forgiveness Rating: Nasty
TUID: 7z53z5pkv4cz4ny7

Makes reference to when i was shot by elephants, by no m3rcy
Sequel to when i was shot by elephants 2 super elephants, by no m3rcy

The inner monologue of an elephant's quarry, April 10, 2012
by Dannii (Australia)

An ambitious fanfic for the thrilless When I Was Shot By Elephants trilogy. Play this if you reject the New Directions in Pooh Studies academic school. Unfortunately I felt it was slightly underhinted.

super great, April 9, 2012

its pretty good fanfiction but now that i made a part three its obviously better

If you enjoyed When I Was Shot By Elephants III...

People who like When I Was Shot By Elephants III also gave high ratings to these games:

Under the Sea, by Heike Borchers
Deep under the sea lies the wreck of the sunken galleon Santa Tortosa. On your quest to find its treasure, you will discover uncharted places, learn new skills, and make scaly friends. But will the honorable Adventurers' Society...

Rogue of the Multiverse, by C.E.J. Pacian
Congratulations, convict 76954! You have been selected for scientific experimentation! You will be matter-transmitted to exotic non-Treaty worlds - where opportunities abound to take in fantastic sights and mingle with colourful locals!

You Will Select a Decision, by Brendan Patrick Hennessy
A pair of knock-off choose your own adventure books from Soviet-era Kyrgyzstan.

When I Was Shot By Elephants III appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Camp/"So Bad It's Good" by Ivanr
It might seem strange that a video game, which relies on consistent and effortful coding in order to deliver any kind of experience, could be "so bad it's good" in the way that an Ed Wood movie is. But it can happen, as this list...

Funniest games by Denk
These games are not the best games, but the games that made me laugh the most. They may not be funny all the time but they contain one or more funny passages.

The following polls include votes for When I Was Shot By Elephants III:

Trying to find a good comedy. by H. W. Wiliams
I'm hoping to find a good comedy IF title. I've been away for a while and want a good laugh before I head back to work. Any suggestions?

Brilliant trolling games by Not Troll
Some games are just that bad, some are so bad it's good, and a few are obviously trolling. Yet, are there games that troll so much that they start to be brilliant? Or even those that seems to be trolling that turn out to be brilliant...

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Ray on 9 April 2012 at 12:34pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item