EctoComp 2013 compressed file
Contains Blob.html
(Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)
Glorious Trainwrecks Link

You Are a Blob!

by SoftSoft profile

Humor
2013

First Publication Date: October 31, 2013
TUID: yvaketzt6lip47py

21st Place - Ectocomp 2013

A funny purposely bad game with a 'blob language' you have to deciphter, July 1, 2017

This was a short ectocomp that was intended to bad, to help A. Snyder's game not be last (A. Snyder is Mike Snyder's kid). Neither game ended up being last.

This game has a lot of fake blob language with a grammar and everything. It's silly and purposely bad, and short, but it was fun learning blob grammar and exploring endings.

If you enjoyed You Are a Blob!...

People who like You Are a Blob! also gave high ratings to these games:

My Angel, by Jon Ingold
"I wake peacefully, and already she is there." [--blurb from Competition Aught-Zero]

Traveler, by Caelyn Sandel
Your awakening is slow and feels strange. You must have slept for a long time. As you float fitfully toward consciousness, you find yourself wondering if there is a word to describe the way one forgets a vivid dream after a long slumber....

Invasion, by Cat Manning
The end of the world, and there's something after you. A short horror Twine about sacrifice, survival, and relative humanity. Le Grand Guignol entry in ECTOCOMP 2015.

You Are a Blob! appears in the following Recommended Lists:

The following polls include votes for You Are a Blob!:

Non-human Perspectives by Rhetta_Lynnea
I'm looking for IF narrated by aliens, animals, anything.

For Your Consideration: XYZZY-eligible PCs of 2013 by Sam Kabo Ashwell
This poll is a place to suggest player characters from games released in 2013, who you think might be worth considering for Best Individual PC in the XYZZY Awards. Leave the name (or namelessness) of the PC in the comment on your vote....

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Zape on 10 August 2020 at 11:06am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item