EctoComp 2013 compressed file
Contains Blob.html
(Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)
Glorious Trainwrecks Link

You Are a Blob!

by SoftSoft profile

Humor
2013

First Publication Date: October 31, 2013
TUID: yvaketzt6lip47py

21st Place - Ectocomp 2013

A funny purposely bad game with a 'blob language' you have to deciphter, July 1, 2017

This was a short ectocomp that was intended to bad, to help A. Snyder's game not be last (A. Snyder is Mike Snyder's kid). Neither game ended up being last.

This game has a lot of fake blob language with a grammar and everything. It's silly and purposely bad, and short, but it was fun learning blob grammar and exploring endings.

If you enjoyed You Are a Blob!...

People who like You Are a Blob! also gave high ratings to these games:

Coloratura, by Lynnea Glasser
Stolen away by apathetic Blind Ones, your only desire is to return to your Cellarium and the Song of the Universe. They should understand. You shall make them to understand.

Oppositely Opal, by Buster Hudson
You've practiced long and hard for PotionComp, but Grusilda won't give up her title so easily. UGH! Curse that Grusilda! A one-room potion-brewing spell-casting parser puzzler, where things might go opposite the way you planned.

Whom The Telling Changed, by Aaron A. Reed
The people had always gathered on moonless nights to hear the stories, since the time of their ancestors' ancestors. The heat of the fire and the glow in the storyteller's eyes made the past present, and the path to the future clear. The...

You Are a Blob! appears in the following Recommended Lists:

The following polls include votes for You Are a Blob!:

Non-human Perspectives by Rhetta_Lynnea
I'm looking for IF narrated by aliens, animals, anything.

For Your Consideration: XYZZY-eligible PCs of 2013 by Sam Kabo Ashwell
This poll is a place to suggest player characters from games released in 2013, who you think might be worth considering for Best Individual PC in the XYZZY Awards. Leave the name (or namelessness) of the PC in the comment on your vote....

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Zape on 10 August 2020 at 11:06am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item