EctoComp 2013 compressed file
Contains Blob.html
(Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)
Glorious Trainwrecks Link

You Are a Blob!

by SoftSoft profile

Humor
2013

First Publication Date: October 31, 2013
TUID: yvaketzt6lip47py

21st Place - Ectocomp 2013

A funny purposely bad game with a 'blob language' you have to deciphter, July 1, 2017

This was a short ectocomp that was intended to bad, to help A. Snyder's game not be last (A. Snyder is Mike Snyder's kid). Neither game ended up being last.

This game has a lot of fake blob language with a grammar and everything. It's silly and purposely bad, and short, but it was fun learning blob grammar and exploring endings.

If you enjoyed You Are a Blob!...