Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-10 of 10
- dgtziea, May 9, 2018
- necromancer, November 24, 2017
- Edward Lacey (Oxford, England), November 17, 2017
- Karl Ove Hufthammer (Bergen, Norway), November 17, 2017
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:A sci-fi culture clash game in journal form, November 17, 2017
After reading several good reviews over the course of the competition, I'll admit, I revised my opinion due to popular opinion. In this case, I went through, and re-examined the writing, and I realized that it was a good depiction of a character that I disliked, rather than dislikable writing about a bland character as I had initially assumed.
For me, this places the game in the same category as Savoir-Faire, which had a similar roguish protagonist.
This is a high quality game; I'm giving it 3 stars only because I didn't connect on an emotional level. I feel like others will enjoy it even more than I did.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- Sam Kabo Ashwell (Seattle), November 17, 2017
- Mr. Patient (Saint Paul, Minn.), November 17, 2017
- Greg Frost (Seattle, Washington), November 8, 2017
- E.K., October 25, 2017
- Sobol (Russia), October 1, 2017