I-0

Previous | << 1 2 3 4 5 6 >> | Next | Show All

- Durafen, February 21, 2021

- Edo, January 4, 2021

I think I played this wrong, December 31, 2020
by End Master (The Outer Reaches Of Your Mind)
So I actually stumbled on this game by pure random chance years after it had long been out already. I remember when I played it, it was in a browser and it was called by the whole name, “I-0 Jailbait on the Interstate.”

Seems like I-69 Jailbait on the Interstate would have been an even better name, but I guess Adam, erm, I mean Anonymous wanted to keep it subtle.

Anyway as I said in the title, I’m fairly certain I played this “wrong” the first time around in the sense that I was playing it like I would a “normal” IF of just trying to get home without getting killed or worse. It never even occurred to me to do anything sexual like say take off my top to get a ride or something similar. So I missed out on all the sexual stuff during my first attempts at beating the game.

About the only time I actually encountered something to that degree during my first play through was when I got in the car with the creepy dude. I figured attempts at aggressive breeding strategies with my character were going to occur given the name of game. In fact I figured most of the game was going to be me trying to actually keep my virtue while trying to get home rather than acting like a common thot. (Guess I succeed in staying pure in that first playthrough)

Later, I went back and played through a couple times and appreciated that there were multiple paths to victory even if they weren’t readily apparent. Fighting with the parser on some things was a bit annoying (I’m just trying to leave the damn car and the game is already putting up a fight with the wording, sheesh!), but such is the way with these games.

I didn’t mind the game, but it’s no Farmer’s Daughter.

- quackoquack, June 10, 2020

- kierlani, May 21, 2020

Well implemented, but..., March 26, 2020
Everyone talks about the "sexual content" in this game in a sort of "ooh, naughty", laughing behind the hand kind of way. I really wish that someone had mentioned that some of that content can involve the player getting (Spoiler - click to show)raped and murdered. That kind of killed the fun atmosphere it was going for, at least for me. I don't mind the sexy content otherwise, even if it is, as others have mentioned, pretty juvenile, but that was jarring and unpleasant. It's unfortunate-the game is well implemented, and I like that it gives you multiple ways to solve things. But it left a sour taste in my mouth.

A fun start, February 25, 2020
First IO and the reviews don't lie--takes a bit to get started but its a fun sotry.

- Sleep, January 30, 2020

- samtam90, December 30, 2019

- elias67, October 13, 2019

Interesting, but frustrating game, June 27, 2019
by RadioactiveCrow (Irving, TX)
Related reviews: About 1 hour
After all I'd heard about this game it ended up not being anything like I was expecting. It is true that you play a 17-year-old girl who can take her clothes off any time she wants, but that doesn't affect game play nearly as much as I expected. In fact, if you completely ignored this option (which I would recommend on your first several playthroughs) then the game hardly plays any differently and only a few of the branches are closed off to you.

This game isn't really a story-based game (there's almost no plot arch) and it isn't really a puzzle game (unless trying to figure out how to accomplish certain task with the parser is considered a puzzle). It is just a trying-a-bunch-of-stuff game, but that can be fun too.

I did have a few frustrations with it, however:
(Spoiler - click to show)
I think the parser's response to certain phrases could have been more robust. There were at least two instances when I typed something (for example: "get out from under car") and the game responded by telling me I had to do what I had just asked to do first (the response was literally "You have to get out from under the car first"). Also, I asked the server to use the phone, got a reply of "sure, whatever" but then couldn't use a phone.

I also hated how much waiting the game required at certain points. Typing "wait" over and over again doesn't make for fun game play.

Overall, fun for 3-4 playthroughs (each only takes 15 minutes or so) to try to figure out how to get home, but not much depth past that.

- Stian, February 12, 2019