Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
Previous | << 1 >> | Next
- Bardonious, January 7, 2020
- erzulie, September 25, 2019
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:A treasure-hunt for content. An award-winning Twine game., February 3, 2016
by MathBrushRat Chaos's opening is purposely bad. You are in a position of authority over an area, with the option to summon rats or not.
The game is goofy and fun at first. But the 'real' content takes some searching to find. In the end, Rat Chaos has a powerful, visceral message.
It's hard to say too much more about it without spoiling it.
As of Septembet 2015, the link no longer functions, but I found someone on an IF forum willing to share a copy.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| View comments (7) - Add comment
- Robb Sherwin (Colorado), December 8, 2015
- necromancer, November 10, 2015
- chugblood, November 3, 2015
- zylla, June 4, 2015
- Caleb Wilson (Illinois), November 21, 2014
- CMG (NYC), November 8, 2014
- namekuseijin (anywhere but home), February 16, 2014
- Laura Michet (Los Angeles), November 15, 2013
- Jim Kaplan (Jim Kaplan has a room called the location. The location of Jim Kaplan is variable.), July 11, 2013
- Edward Lacey (Oxford, England), May 12, 2013
- Mr. Patient (Saint Paul, Minn.), April 16, 2013
- Anya Johanna DeNiro (Minnesota), April 12, 2013
- AADA7A, February 9, 2013
- Paolo Jose Cruz (Manila, Philippines), February 8, 2013
- drumsfellow, January 13, 2013
- Buttfort (Pensacola, Florida), January 5, 2013
- Fantacide (California), December 31, 2012
- Molly (USA), December 18, 2012
- Artran (Prague, Czech Republic), December 17, 2012
- Jeremy Freese (Evanston, IL), December 17, 2012