EctoComp 2013 compressed file
(Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

ZombieDating.zom

by Mike Snyder profile

Humor
2013

First Publication Date: October 31, 2013
TUID: p24lat8czguki16c

10th Place - Ectocomp 2013

If you enjoyed ZombieDating.zom...

People who like ZombieDating.zom also gave high ratings to these games:

The Gostak, by Carl Muckenhoupt
"Finally, here you are. At the delcot of tondam, where doshes deave. But the doshery lutt is crenned with glauds. Glauds! How rorm it would be to pell back to the bewl and distunk them, distunk the whole delcot, let the drokes uncren...

Solarium, by Anya Johanna DeNiro
The year is 1954. One year after mutually assured destruction. And I am trying to find you, through memory and alchemy. Not many people know how the nuclear devastation really happened. But we do. We were part of Solarium.

Fingertips: The Day That Love Came To Play, by S. John Ross
You're a lounge singer. Time to knock 'em dead. (Written for the Apollo 18+20 tribute album project)

ZombieDating.zom appears in the following Recommended Lists:

The following polls include votes for ZombieDating.zom:

Fun Halloween Games! by bluevelvetwings
There are already polls for good horror games, and there are quite a few good ones on this site. But I'm looking for ones that fit the side of "spooky" but not "terrifying" - things that make you giggle nervously at the scares, but don't...

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Lance Campbell on 12 January 2020 at 2:08pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item