EctoComp 2013 compressed file
(Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

ZombieDating.zom

by Mike Snyder profile

Humor
2013

First Publication Date: October 31, 2013
TUID: p24lat8czguki16c

10th Place - Ectocomp 2013

If you enjoyed ZombieDating.zom...

People who like ZombieDating.zom also gave high ratings to these games:

Hallowmoor, by Mike Snyder
Your quest: infiltrate Castle Hallowmoor, find the potion, and make it out alive. This is a Halloween-themed adventure -- hypertext interactive fiction playable in most modern web browsers.

Ex Nihilo, by Juhana Leinonen
In the beginning there was nothing. From nothing light and darkness were born.

9:05, by Adam Cadre
The phone rings. Oh, no how long have you been asleep? Sure, it was a tough night, but... This is bad. This is very bad. The phone rings.

ZombieDating.zom appears in the following Recommended Lists:

The following polls include votes for ZombieDating.zom:

Fun Halloween Games! by bluevelvetwings
There are already polls for good horror games, and there are quite a few good ones on this site. But I'm looking for ones that fit the side of "spooky" but not "terrifying" - things that make you giggle nervously at the scares, but don't...

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Lance Campbell on 12 January 2020 at 2:08pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item