Play Captain Piedaterre's Blunders online
Play online at wadeclarke.​com
Download bundle
Contains Captain Piedaterre's Blunders.gblorb
The story file and the cover art.
For all systems. To play, you'll need a glulx interpreter - visit Brass Lantern for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Captain Piedaterre's Blunders

by Wade Clarke profile

Humor
2017

No member reviews yet - be the first

"You are Captain Piedaterre, proud rat, scourge of a good number of seas and collector of amazing things that people forget to nail down and don't seem to care about when they go missing."

Captain Piedaterre's Blunders is a short CYOA spin-off of Ryan Veeder's popular 2013 ship-looting game Captain Verdeterre's Plunder.

* JULY 2021 MESSAGE FROM WADE: To support my Kickstarter for my upcoming game Andromeda Acolytes, please sign up for my IF newsletter at the following link. Thanks!

First Publication Date: December 16, 2017
IFID: 058C3A4A-EE85-484A-B2C4-65A3C066B411
TUID: k4kpb3lmfoym18gb

Spoof of Captain Verdeterre's Plunder, by Ryan Veeder

Captain Piedaterre's Blunders on IFDB

Captain Piedaterre's Blunders appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My new walkthroughs for March 2020 by David Welbourn
Quite late on Sunday March 29, 2020, I published new walkthroughs for the games and stories listed below! Some of these were paid for by my wonderful patrons at Patreon. Please consider supporting me to make even more new walkthroughs...

This is version 11 of this page, edited by Wade Clarke on 10 September 2021 at 1:10am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item