EctoComp 2013 compressed file
Contains The Argument-Winner's Ghost.zblorb
For all systems. To play, you'll need a Z-Machine Interpreter with Blorb support - visit Brass Lantern for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)
Dropbox link to post-comp beta
Do not play this for EctoComp judging purposes. Use the link above.
Release source code
Source code for release--comments will be added with bugs, etc.
Latest source code
This is the latest source code for the game. It will be annotated and bug-fixed as I am up to it.

The Argument-Winner's Ghost

by Andrew Schultz profile

2013

No member reviews yet - be the first

First Publication Date: October 31, 2013
IFID: A49F2117-433E-4E54-A9F6-94BB4E702969
TUID: kfxpc2jfv1u8bmf7

11th Place - Ectocomp 2013

The Argument-Winner's Ghost on IFDB

The Argument-Winner's Ghost appears in the following Recommended Lists:

The following polls include votes for The Argument-Winner's Ghost:

Games with multiple endings by tggdan3
Obviously not counting "death" as an ending, but non-successful ends can count if there are other successful ends. Variation in endings should at least vary the ending somewhat (as opposed to be an extra word or two).

This is version 7 of this page, edited by Zape on 11 April 2021 at 7:02pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item