Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-9 of 9
- Zape, September 4, 2020
- Spike, November 23, 2018
- The Xenographer, January 7, 2018
- necromancer, November 24, 2017
- Greg Frost (Seattle, Washington), November 18, 2017
- Xavid, November 17, 2017
- Mr. Patient (Saint Paul, Minn.), November 17, 2017
- Karl Ove Hufthammer (Bergen, Norway), November 17, 2017
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful:A tight puzzle fest in a color coded escape-room game, November 16, 2017
Inside are a series of color-coded rooms with a variety of puzzles. They include a variety using slightly-less-standard-but-still standard verbs like 'search' or 'look under', etc.
I enjoyed this game. It didn't really inspire any emotion in me, but as a small puzzle snack, it does what it is intended to do.
I feel like this is an improvement over the author's previous game, Questor's Quest, and I'd like to see more from this author.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
1-9 of 9 | Return to game's main page