Zipped game file
Zip file containing all Grand Guignol entries into ECTOCOMP 2016

Vlad the Impala

by Pumpkin B. Parjeter profile

Humor

Years ago, the identity fraud began. Vlad the Impaler is a vampire. You are a hooved herbivore. You are the unfortunately named...Vlad the Impala.

A Grand Guignol entry for ECTOCOMP 2016.

First Publication Date: October 31, 2016
TUID: 9andc4cjxnvx408m

3rd Place, Le Grand Guignol - EctoComp 2016

A humorous shortish twine-like game with an impala, July 1, 2017

This game has you playing Vlad the Impala, whose identity has been stolen by the vampire Vlad the Impaler.

It is hyperlink-based, and has you going around collecting inventory items of a sort to turn on a device to destroy the Impaler. It has some plot twists.

The humor was actually pretty good, but there was some 'guess the link' issues with underclued puzzles. But with this and Dr. Sourpuss, the author has made some good games, and I hope they make more.

If you enjoyed Vlad the Impala...