Ectocomp 2014

First Publication Date: October 31, 2014
TUID: 6hsfjg8s6cf8fcif

14th Place - EctoComp 2014

A short ectocomp game about a creepy mirror, July 1, 2017

This is a short twine game about a creepy mirror. It's jumbled and not polished at all, but it had a sort of breathy earnestness that makes the game more fun, like certain creepy pastas.

There is a creepy mirror in your house, and something can be seen inside. What is it? Is it real?

Unfinished, but intriguing, January 26, 2015
by J. J. Guest (London, England)
Related reviews: Ectocomp 2014

There are a lot of interesting ideas here; perhaps too many for a three-hour game, since most of them remain rather undeveloped. Some typos and a missing passage suggests the author ran clean out of time, but I'd be intrigued to see a post-comp release.

Note: this rating is not included in the game's average.

The Weird Mirror on IFDB

The Weird Mirror appears in the following Recommended Lists:

This is version 2 of this page, edited by RavenWorks on 15 October 2018 at 1:10pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item