Ectocomp
Contains Candy Rush Saga.zblorb
Requires a Z-Code interpreter. Visit IFWiki for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Candy Rush Saga

by Andrew Schultz profile

Entry in ECTOCOMP 2014.

First Publication Date: October 31, 2014
TUID: 6fc7zdj4qxfq74hz

8th Place - EctoComp 2014

A Halloween movement game that was less than I thought, July 16, 2017

In this game, you are on a 3x3 grid with 4 bad guys and 4 good guys.

I thought the point of the game was to use the elements listed on the rooms to have a sort of rock/paper/scissors battle where you throw bad guys at each other and so on.

Instead, you just move everyone around so that everyone is in the generally correct area. Its fun, but it could have been more. This was an ectocomp game, so what's been done is pretty good.

If you enjoyed Candy Rush Saga...

People who like Candy Rush Saga also gave high ratings to these games:

Fingertips: What's That Blue Thing Doing Here?, by Ruth Alfasso
Each step of this one-move game takes you into an entirely different, very short, story. Often, there's a blue thing. What's it doing here?

An Earth Turning Slowly, by Mæja Stefánsson
She ran through her list of findings. “We’ve never had one quite like her. The diversity of simultaneous wounds, I mean, in a surviving specimen. There’s this long-standing hand-wave in paleopathology: we assume that multi-wound healing...

Four Sittings in a Sinking House, by Bruno Dias
The thing about sinking is: the sea is not a void. If you're sinking, you're displacing something. A Grand Guignol entry for ECTOCOMP 2016

Candy Rush Saga appears in the following Recommended Lists:

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Zape on 24 May 2020 at 2:04pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item