Ectocomp
Contains Candy Rush Saga.zblorb
For all systems. To play, you'll need a Z-Machine Interpreter with Blorb support - visit Brass Lantern for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Candy Rush Saga

by Andrew Schultz profile

Entry in ECTOCOMP 2014.

First Publication Date: October 31, 2014
TUID: 6fc7zdj4qxfq74hz

8th Place - EctoComp 2014

A Halloween movement game that was less than I thought, July 16, 2017

In this game, you are on a 3x3 grid with 4 bad guys and 4 good guys.

I thought the point of the game was to use the elements listed on the rooms to have a sort of rock/paper/scissors battle where you throw bad guys at each other and so on.

Instead, you just move everyone around so that everyone is in the generally correct area. Its fun, but it could have been more. This was an ectocomp game, so what's been done is pretty good.

If you enjoyed Candy Rush Saga...

People who like Candy Rush Saga also gave high ratings to these games:

Damnatio Memoriae, by Emily Short
14 AD. Agrippa Postumus, grandson of the recently-deceased Augustus, tries to avoid death at the hands of the next emperor, Tiberius. At his disposal: a couple of old manuscripts, a lamp, and a recalcitrant slave. And a powerful...

It Is Pitch Black, by Caelyn Sandel
Trapped alone in a darkened antique store with a man-eating grue, can you keep a light going long enough to survive? (contains sound, but no jumpscares.) 2nd place, EctoComp 2014.

Plundered Hearts, by Amy Briggs
In the 17th century, the seas are as wild as the untamed heart of a young woman. But when you set out on the schooner Lafond Deux, bound for the West Indies, your thoughts are only of your ailing father who awaits your care. Little do...

Candy Rush Saga appears in the following Recommended Lists:

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Zape on 24 May 2020 at 2:04pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item