Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-12 of 12
- Zape, September 26, 2020
- Audiart (Davis, CA), March 5, 2017
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:The best tea-making simulator I have yet encountered, June 12, 2016
by TeaspoonA warm and delightful piece, in which the player is invited to make a cup of tea and a slice of toast (Marmite and butter presumably being unnecessarily complicated for a comp game, or perhaps the writer just wanted to avoid the whole controversial subject of toast toppings...).
It's timed, but this doesn't matter especially - there isn't a losing state in this game - so it's a no-stress experience. You'll probably want two goes, one for looking at things and one for getting everything just so. There are a few oddities - there's an inventory management issue, surprisingly - but nothing untoward.
A story plays itself out in messages as you go; the details change slightly each playthrough, building on what you know about the protagonist's experience.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| View comments (1) - Add comment
- hoopla, March 23, 2015
- Doug Orleans (Somerville, MA, USA), March 19, 2015
- Mona Mae (South Africa), March 16, 2015
- Cloud-Of-Judgement (Eastern Europe), November 18, 2014
- verityvirtue (London), June 18, 2014
- NJ (Ontario), June 16, 2014
- Mr. Patient (Saint Paul, Minn.), June 5, 2014
- E.K., May 22, 2014
- Molly (USA), May 20, 2014