SpeedIF13.zip
Contains GARDEN.Z5
For all systems. To play, you'll need a Z-Machine Interpreter - visit Brass Lantern for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

Garden of the Dragon

by Admiral Jota profile

Slice of life/Humor
2000

IFID: ZCODE-1-000801-A2FB
TUID: 5wmixcr4p6m9w90o

An easy, witty game, July 18, 2010

I rarely enjoy Speed Ifs, but I must admit that this one was pretty good. Garden of the Dragon has an interesting little story that is implemented well. I found no grammar or spelling mistakes and thatís a big plus for a Speed IF game. The puzzle is very easy, almost too easy in my opinion. This game isnít laugh-out-loud funny like some of the authorís other games, but itís witty and entertaining. I definitely recommend it if you have a few minutes to spare.

If you enjoyed Garden of the Dragon...

People who like Garden of the Dragon also gave high ratings to these games:

To Catch A Dragonfly, by Andrew Metzger
In this small game, you play as an electrical engineer, maybe? Anyway, you were getting ready for a big date in a rented tux when your boss orders you to get the new high-powered experimental safety net working so his joyriding boss...

Enlightened Master, by Ben Kidwell and Maevele Straw
Years of questing have brought you to the mountain where you will find the Enlightened Master.

Kicker, by Pippin Barr

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Sobol on 9 September 2016 at 9:41am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item