Play online in English

Do It | Hazlo

by Santiago Eximeno profile

2017

Do it. Now.

Language: English, Castilian (en, es)
First Publication Date: October 26, 2017
Development System: Twine, Undum
TUID: ysi2ssfb45hg33uw

8th Place, La Petite Mort (English) - EctoComp 2017

A short, intense horror game for Ectocomp, November 5, 2017

This game had me on the edge, and toyed around with my emotions. I was kept in strong suspense, thinking 'This is either going to get 1 star or a high score'.

This was a translation, and it was translated well; it felt idiomatic to me. The writing in general was good.

Very short.

If you enjoyed Do It | Hazlo...

People who like Do It | Hazlo also gave high ratings to these games:

The Tunnel, by Natalia Theodoridou
She will never lie to you. A young couple on a train journey across Europe enter a tunnel that is much longer than they thought.

Ad Verbum, by Nick Montfort
"With the cantankerous Wizard of Wordplay evicted from his mansion, the worthless plot can now be redeveloped. The city regulations declare, however, that the rip-down job can't proceed until all the items within had been removed. As an...

Ballyhoo, by Jeff O'Neill
Spangleland! Sawdust and glitter, buffoons and cotton candy! It's a place where your wildest dreams come true! At least, that's what you think... until you get behind the scenes at the big top. Then you learn how easily sweet dreams can...

Do It | Hazlo appears in the following Recommended Lists:

This is version 6 of this page, edited by IFforL2 on 26 June 2018 at 3:42am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item