External Links

Updates to external links

Lunar Fall

by lunar fall

2024

498 words. CW: sexual content.

Tags you added are shown below with checkmarks. To remove one of your tags, simply un-check it.

Enter new tags here (use commas to separate tags):

Light make-outs, July 8, 2024
by manonamora
Related reviews: neotwinyjam

Lunar Fall is a mini make-out-sim where two women, L and E, embrace each other for a while. With a short tangent about relationships and love (do we min-max oneís feelings by our actions?) and the definition of sex (is there a line to what or what isnít sexual), the main focus of the game is the actual make-out part. Depending on the starting position (spooning or facing each other), you have two to four actions, one being one-off while the other options being repeatable, before you end it altogether.

Iíve tried multiple combination of actions, and always seemed to end with the same words and the same thanks, but I wonder if there are multiple endings to it.
Am I min-maxing enough this make-out session?!?! No matter, Iíll go make out with E again anyway.

Was this review helpful to you?   Yes   No   Remove vote
More Options

This is version 3 of this page, edited by Keltena on 8 July 2024 at 2:39pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item - Delete This Page