rking-graphics.taf
competition entry with graphics
Requires an ADRIFT version 4 interpreter. Visit IFWiki for download links.
rking.taf
competition entry without graphics
Requires an ADRIFT version 4 interpreter. Visit IFWiki for download links.

The Reluctant Resurrectee

Nominee, Best Individual PC - 2007 XYZZY Awards

2nd Place - InsideADRIFT Game of the Year Comp 2007

2nd Place - Spring Thing 2007

An amusing game with a unique PC, April 1, 2018

This game was influential on my own writing. In this game, you play as a disembodied eyeball which must solve various puzzles on a desk and on a fireplace mantel.

It's creative and its fun. However, I found the interactivity frustrating, and so I never completely engaged with the writing and the concept.

If you enjoyed The Reluctant Resurrectee...

People who like The Reluctant Resurrectee also gave high ratings to these games:

Gourmet, by Aaron A. Reed and Chad Barb
Missing employees, wily crustaceans, malfunctioning kitchen equipment and a terminal food shortage, all on the night the most important culinary critic in the world has chosen to review your debut restaurant? Surely there's nowhere to go...

The Underoos that Ate New York!, by G. Kevin Wilson
Looks like that meteor crash from page 12 wasn't as harmless as everyone was expecting: now your clothes are playing mad!...

Family, by Tim Sheinman
Family is a puzzle game, based around a fictional, forgotten 80s indie music scene. Discover the strange and wonderful music of long-lost bands, while uncovering their stories.

The Reluctant Resurrectee appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Delron Recommended ADRIFT Games by Richard Otter
This is a list of my favourite ADRIFT games, which I consider are well worth a look.

The following polls include votes for The Reluctant Resurrectee:

Multi-Part Games by Bloodsong
I was wondering just how many games out there, either completely text based, or text-adventure hybrids, are out there that involve a story line over the course of several games. I know for sure of the Sorcerer trilogy from Infocom...any...

This is version 3 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 27 February 2008 at 9:09pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item