rking-graphics.taf
competition entry with graphics
Requires an ADRIFT version 4 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links.
rking.taf

Nominee, Best Individual PC - 2007 XYZZY Awards

2nd Place - InsideADRIFT Game of the Year Comp 2007

2nd Place - Spring Thing 2007

An amusing game with a unique PC, April 1, 2018

This game was influential on my own writing. In this game, you play as a disembodied eyeball which must solve various puzzles on a desk and on a fireplace mantel.

It's creative and its fun. However, I found the interactivity frustrating, and so I never completely engaged with the writing and the concept.

If you enjoyed The Reluctant Resurrectee...