External Links

Zblorb File Download
Requires a Z-Code interpreter. Visit IFWiki for download links.

Updates to external links

19 Once

by Yvonne Jeagon and Larissa Jemmy

Episode 1 of Checkered Series
2024

Your teenage friendship group has split up, each gone their separate ways. Is one last cinema trip out of the question?

Cover Art Created Using Columns, Minimise, Restore, Maximise, Close, Laptop, From The Font Awesome Free 5.2.0 Collection, Licensed Under The Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

Entrant - ParserComp 2024

Tags you added are shown below with checkmarks. To remove one of your tags, simply un-check it.

Enter new tags here (use commas to separate tags):

Short conversation puzzle game, July 9, 2024

I saw spoilers already on this games secret, but I've only played this game for now so I'll judge it on its own.

It's a fun parser game that reappropriates directions N/E/S/W to be the initials of your friends. Directional movement corresponds to visiting your friends and talking to them.

Your goal is to convince your 4 19-yr old friends to come together, to be reunited again. Each friend you talk to can bring up different topics. Mentioning those topics to others can provoke new topics.

I had fun with this, and convinced 2/4 friends and had a third ready to go. But I couldn't logic out how to help the 4th one, so I just threw everything I had at them repeatedly until I solved it.

Neat idea!

Was this review helpful to you?   Yes   No   Remove vote
More Options

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Climbingstars on 9 July 2024 at 11:56pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item - Delete This Page