H2.html

Harrison Squared Dies Early

by Daryl Gregory

Comedy Horror

No member reviews yet - be the first

A Lovecraftian choose-your-own-adventure through a creepy school. There's a monster on the loose, and the only one who can track it down is you, Harrison Harrison, teenage monster detective. This is a companion game to the novel HARRISON SQUARED (by Daryl Gregory, Tor Publishing 2015), with text and puzzles by the author and art by David Hinnergardt.

First Publication Date: March 3, 2015
License: Creative Commons
Forgiveness Rating: Polite
TUID: lb3uyjuzft8ieks

If you enjoyed Harrison Squared Dies Early...

People who like Harrison Squared Dies Early also gave high ratings to these games:

Tough Beans, by Sara Dee

Gossip, by Hugo Labrande

I'm Really Sorry About That Thing I Said When I Was Tired and/or Hungry, by Dietrich Squinkifer (Squinky)
"I'm Really Sorry About That Thing I Said When I Was Tired and/or Hungry" is a mostly-autobiographical story of how it was like growing up among several different cultures and not really fitting into any of them.

The following polls include votes for Harrison Squared Dies Early:

IF created as a media tie-in by Felix Pleșoianu
Hello, everyone. I'm looking for IF pieces originally created as media tie-ins (i.e. as promotion/extras for a bigger project). The plan is to write an advocacy piece, but only two examples spring to mind: Emily Short's City of Secrets,...

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Daryl Gregory on 17 March 2015 at 3:49pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item