Ectocomp 2014
Contains lisey.gblorb
For all systems. To play, you'll need a Z-Machine Interpreter with Blorb support - visit Brass Lantern for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

LISEY

by Marco Innocenti profile

Love has no boundaries. Not even life itself.

Entry in EctoComp 2014.

First Publication Date: October 31, 2014
License: Creative Commons
IFID: DBBAD49E-F9B3-45C3-A383-E2CDD6581990
TUID: khclq55krtwb5ruy

4th Place - EctoComp 2014

A haunting short story about a man, a woman, and a cat, July 16, 2017

This is a SpeedIf made for Ectocomp. You play an old man who has experienced a loss, and who finds a dead cat on his lawn.

You have to clean up the cat, by finding various items about your house. As you do, a mysterious backstory is slowly unveiled.

While the final story didn't completely gel for me, I found this game fun and fascinating.

If you enjoyed LISEY...

People who like LISEY also gave high ratings to these games:

climbing 208 feet up the ruin wall, by Porpentine
-OVER 207 FEET -MORE THAN 1,000,000 PROCEDURALLY GENERATED VINES -REALISTIC WEATHER SYSTEM -LOOKS LIKE WE GOT A “CLIMB”-INAL INVESTIGATION

The King of Shreds and Patches, by Jimmy Maher
January 14th Dear friend. My sojourn in parts foreign is at an ende. I am at lodgings in Southwark not far from the bridge at Stoney Street, come dine with me two days hence to ring in the newe year. I have not enjoyed amiable English...

Ad Verbum, by Nick Montfort
"With the cantankerous Wizard of Wordplay evicted from his mansion, the worthless plot can now be redeveloped. The city regulations declare, however, that the rip-down job can't proceed until all the items within had been removed. As an...

LISEY appears in the following Recommended Lists:

This is version 5 of this page, edited by RavenWorks on 15 October 2018 at 1:05pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item