The Grievous Miskatonic Modus

Development System: Texture
TUID: ihic7ynjsjan6ut

Entrant, Le Grand Guignol - EctoComp 2018

A Texture Halloween game with some great moments, November 3, 2018

This game is a shortish Texture game with a Halloween theme. You are brought before a macabre group and forced to perform a ritual.

The Texture programming was more complex than I'm used to, which was a nice change. It felt like a real puzzle. At first, I thought it was similar to Moon Goon, with an altar containing 'assorted items', but the ending couldn't have been more different.

I loved the overall plot design in this game. Given its fun-to-length ratio, you should just go try it.

If you enjoyed The Grievous Miskatonic Modus...

People who like The Grievous Miskatonic Modus also gave high ratings to these games:

A Trial, by B Minus Seven
A funny thing happens on your way to the Center for Nominal Reassignment. "A Trial" is a chimera of prose, poetry and ???.

willow blossoms, by Meg Sharp
willow blossoms is a highly personal project about endings and beginnings, about anxiety, about growing up, about living on the internet, about being a teenager, about living in isolation, and about friendship. at about 10,000 words,...

Island in the Storm, by JSMaika
A storm blows you course, leaving you stranded on an unfamiliar island. You need to repair your boat, so you can sail home, but you soon find that more lives than just yours are in your hands. Explore the island. Talk to its inhabitants....

The Grievous Miskatonic Modus appears in the following Recommended Lists:

This is version 3 of this page, edited by LyndaC on 24 November 2018 at 1:26pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item