WorstGameInTheWorld.taf
Requires an ADRIFT version 4 interpreter. Visit IFWiki for download links.

The Worst Game in the World... Ever!!!

by David Whyld profile

Humor
2003

Development System: ADRIFT
IFID: ADRIFT-400-0785A60D9F9C6C9835575ED248DBD5F8
TUID: i410czvqeiqmuefq

4th Place - ADRIFT Summer Comp 2003

If you enjoyed The Worst Game in the World... Ever!!!...

People who like The Worst Game in the World... Ever!!! also gave high ratings to these games:

The Mary Jane of Tomorrow, by Emily Short
You, Mary Jane Minsky, have a few things to clear up with your best friend Jenny Yoshida. When your robotic birthday gift doesn't go over as planned, you may need to reset your expectations, for her and yourself. The Mary Jane of...

Photopia, by Adam Cadre
"Will you read me a story?" "Read you a story? What fun would that be? I've got a better idea: let's tell a story together."

Endless, Nameless, by Adam Cadre
The first time I ever saw someone play a text adventure was in fifth grade. One of the sixth-graders didn't go to outdoor ed, and therefore spent the week in my fifth-grade classroom, playing Scott Adams's Impossible Mission on a TRS-80...

The following polls include votes for The Worst Game in the World... Ever!!!:

Absolute worst IF by NOM3RCY
There's a surprising lack of a "worst IF" poll. I felt that I had to make it. We've all played the classics, the Colossal Caves, the Zorks, the Anchorheads, the Slouching Towards Bedlams. What are the games that you should never play?

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Eriorg on 10 November 2007 at 7:24am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item