Z-code

Hide a pachyderm!

by Simon Deimel profile

Comedy/Joke

You know that you are not allowed to keep pets in your apartment. But you could not leave your pet elephant behind when you moved in. And now there is trouble ahead.

Story adaption of the old joke. This is not more than a very short diversion.

First Publication Date: February 11, 2014
TUID: fkitx3t7bymkxbuw

Trunkated (arf, arf, arf), February 13, 2014
by Mostly Useless (Leicester, UK)

This was fun. There's pretty much nothing there, but what there is has been robustly implemented and is well-written and amusing. I would genuinely love to play an extension of this, not with more detail, but just with more situations where you have to hide your elephant for various reasons.

Great game, April 5, 2015

Good game. I like figuring things out and it took me a while but I finished the game. Great endings, too.

If you enjoyed Hide a pachyderm!...

People who like Hide a pachyderm! also gave high ratings to these games:

my father's long, long legs, by michael lutz
A weird tale. Some parts make use of sound, so this game is best played with headphones. One ending.

Castronegro Blues, by Marshal Tenner Winter
You listen to the dame on the other end of the phone as she finishes her plight. "My brother has gone missing. I want you to find him." You promised yourself a vacation, but this broad sounds a bit dishy. Maybe one more case before your...

Ofrenda a la Pincoya, by Incanus
Best Adventure and Best Documentation Winner of the 2008 Spanish-language La Comp Más Monstruosa. Best Story on spanish Premios Hispanos 2008. You're a young Chiloe's fisherman, trying to get your creek's favor back from la Pincoya....

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Simon Deimel on 10 June 2015 at 2:55pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item