Z-code

Hide a pachyderm!

by Simon Deimel profile

Comedy/Joke

You know that you are not allowed to keep pets in your apartment. But you could not leave your pet elephant behind when you moved in. And now there is trouble ahead.

Story adaption of the old joke. This is not more than a very short diversion.

First Publication Date: February 11, 2014
TUID: fkitx3t7bymkxbuw

Trunkated (arf, arf, arf), February 13, 2014
by Mostly Useless (Leicester, UK)
This was fun. There's pretty much nothing there, but what there is has been robustly implemented and is well-written and amusing. I would genuinely love to play an extension of this, not with more detail, but just with more situations where you have to hide your elephant for various reasons.

Great game, April 5, 2015
Good game. I like figuring things out and it took me a while but I finished the game. Great endings, too.

If you enjoyed Hide a pachyderm!...