1-8 of 8
|1 star:||(1)||Average Rating: |
Number of Ratings: 8
Write a review
- necromancer, October 1, 2016
1 people found the following review helpful:
Selling Viennese pastries in space, September 21, 2016
[Time to completion: 20-30 minutes]
This cyberpunk-styled Twine is based on the Shufflecomp release. I could not access version 1.5.
You are a space baker in a galaxy where everyone's voice is surgically removed at birth. For entertainment and relaxation, people watch ASMR videos; in fact, people have implants to enhance the effect of such videos.
This game is broadly branching, with a few major decision-making points leading to different and distinct endings. The author has really thought about the setting, here, and merges the incongruous (Viennese pastries, ASMR) with the typically dystopian (a great plague, a disfigured people) to create something wonderful.
- Doug Orleans (Somerville, MA, USA), March 19, 2015
- Molly (USA), September 11, 2014
- E.K., August 2, 2014
- Caleb Wilson (Illinois), June 17, 2014
- NJ (Ontario), June 16, 2014
- Mr. Patient (Saint Paul, Minn.), June 10, 2014
1-8 of 8 | Return to game's main page