Ectocomp 2011
Contains The House.taf
Requires an ADRIFT version 5 interpreter. Visit the ADRIFT site for download links. (Compressed with ZIP. Free Unzip tools are available for most systems at www.info-zip.org.)

The House

by Finn RosenlÝv profile

Seasonal
2011

Written for Ectocomp 2011.

First Publication Date: October 30, 2011
Development System: ADRIFT
IFID: ADRIFT-500-1002A4EBEE93D1027B6C12CD14B2A6FA
TUID: ef6n7zsc53hfj3fg

6th Place - Ectocomp 2011

A buggy adrift speed-IF about a creepy house, September 15, 2017

This game was entered in Ectocomp 2011.

It is a speed-IF, so it has many of speed-IF's usual problems. in this case, I was unable to finish the game due to not knowing where to place an object. I also had difficulty finding things and guessing verbs.

The House on IFDB

The House appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Danske teksteventyr by Duffadash
This is a list of Danish Interactive Fiction and Text Adventure games. More titles can be found on the CASA Solution Archive. http://solutionarchive.com/ As a game preservationist I work with registering and collecting all Danish games...

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Duffadash on 11 December 2020 at 5:15am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item