Cat Petting Simulator 2014

by neongrey profile

The most realistic and verismilitudinous text-based simulation of petting a cat ever written.

First Publication Date: October 28, 2014
TUID: eagvev6aerjoyvsv

Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Happy Kitty, Cat Petting Simulator 2014, Purr Purr Purr
Today, I am bereft of cats and so, you shouldn’t take me as an unbiased source when I say, “Oh, god. Cat Petting Simulator 2014 is the best thing I’ve seen in a long time.”

CNet
Cat Petting Simulator is a slice of fluffy heaven
Cat Petting Simulator is the real deal. It takes you through the experience of having a nice, involved petting session with a happy cat, while the surprisingly verisimilitudinous feline responds with what seems to be an equal amount of enjoyment.

If you enjoyed Cat Petting Simulator 2014...

People who like Cat Petting Simulator 2014 also gave high ratings to these games:

AlethiCorp, by Simon Christiansen
Do you have what it takes to be an Associate Information Management Consultant with one of the world's largest information management companies? Can you leverage synergies with the best to operationalize our global market traction? If...

Fingertips: I Found a New Friend, by Adri
You've had a long day. All you want to do is climb into bed. But why is your pillow quivering like that? Written for the Apollo 18+20 tribute album project, and loosely inspired by the They Might Be Giants track of the same name.

Moonwrecked, by Caelyn Sandel (as Colin Sandel) and Carolyn VanEseltine
You are an employee of Prometheus Corp, on the Moon, wearing a pressure suit but carrying nothing. Following a bogus distress call into some ruins, you discover your moon buggy has been sabotaged by someone from Titan Corp, leaving you...

Cat Petting Simulator 2014 appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Cat simulators by verityvirtue
Games in which the PC is a cat, or which revolve closely around a particular cat. Generally pleasant games. I have thought about whether I should include Taghairm, but... well.

The following polls include votes for Cat Petting Simulator 2014:

This is version 3 of this page, edited by neongrey on 18 November 2014 at 10:44pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item