Cat Petting Simulator 2014

by neongrey profile

The most realistic and verismilitudinous text-based simulation of petting a cat ever written.

First Publication Date: October 28, 2014
TUID: eagvev6aerjoyvsv

Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Happy Kitty, Cat Petting Simulator 2014, Purr Purr Purr
Today, I am bereft of cats and so, you shouldn’t take me as an unbiased source when I say, “Oh, god. Cat Petting Simulator 2014 is the best thing I’ve seen in a long time.”

CNet
Cat Petting Simulator is a slice of fluffy heaven
Cat Petting Simulator is the real deal. It takes you through the experience of having a nice, involved petting session with a happy cat, while the surprisingly verisimilitudinous feline responds with what seems to be an equal amount of enjoyment.

If you enjoyed Cat Petting Simulator 2014...