IF-Archive link, Release 2
All entries to the Thanksgiving SpeedIF *
Contains dflieslike.z5
Release 1
Club Floyd Transcript
CF played this game to completion without much difficulty, so this is essentially a complete walk-through. Pertains to Release 1.

Dragon Flies Like Labradorite

by Troy Jones III profile

2011

No member reviews yet - be the first

"You're in a right proper mess now. That blasted dragonfly has gone and disappeared, and what's more, you're down to your last farthing..."

This game was released as an entrant in the Thanksgiving Speed-IF (2011). The "competition" version is available in IF Archive's SpeedIF section, in the Thanksgiving SpeedIF zip file, but release 2 is a bit more polished, so play that instead.

Release 2 was inflicted upon the world on Dec. 1, and adds cover art, a few fun responses to things Club Floyd tried in their run-through of the game, an AMUSING list, a bunch of bug fixes, some easter eggs related to the other Thanksgiving Speed-IF entries, a decently large handful of typo-corrections and description-tweaks, and a basic help system. And speaking of CF, I'd like to extend special thanks to Club Floyd for playing my game and the kind words they had to say about it!

First Publication Date: November 27, 2011
License: Free
IFID: 75D6CB16-8326-402C-9130-91B8374393CF
TUID: disk8jhpff89uh4s

Entrant - Thanksgiving Speed-IF

If you enjoyed Dragon Flies Like Labradorite...