SANTAPUNK 2076

Development System: Adventuron
TUID: bw1hc9klp8kcua7w

2nd place - Adventuron Christmas Jam

An espionage Adventuron game with multiple graded endings, December 26, 2020

This is an interesting setup for a game.

It's an adventuron game with pixelart illustrations of a dystopian future (presumably referencing Cyberpunk 2077, which I haven't played). You are a futuristic version of an elf in a timeline where Santa has sold out and delivers anything to anyone, no matter what side of the law they're on.

There are one or two puzzles at a time, and it requires careful exploration, but the limited verb set means that you should be able to figure out what you need to do, even if you have to think a bit to solve it.

The main puzzles involve codes you have to solve, which I found enjoyable.

I received a B ending, with a few ideas of what I might need to do next. It was fun, but I don't feel compelled to try again.

If you enjoyed SANTAPUNK 2076...

People who like SANTAPUNK 2076 also gave high ratings to these games:

I THINK I'LL STOP OFF ON THE WAY, by piratescarfy
A surreal horror story about an English service station with randomly selected content if certain passages are revisited. Written while on holiday in the Lake District.

Fine-Tuned, by Dennis Jerz
"Can Troy, the handsome daredevil autoist, live up to his "sterling" reputation? What secret threatens the career of the talented singer, Miss Melody Sweet? With the help of the mechanical genius Aloysius Pratt, can Troy and Melody...

Galatea, by Emily Short
Emily Short's description: A conversation with a work of art. "47. Galatea. White Thasos marble. Non-commissioned work by the late Pygmalion of Cyprus. (The artist has since committed suicide.) Originally not an animate. The waking of...

This is version 3 of this page, edited by ninkimua on 2 January 2021 at 2:18pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item