Story file
Requires a Z-Code interpreter. Visit IFWiki for download links.

Uxmulbrufyuz

by Andrew Schultz profile

2017

EctoComp 2017 entry. Quick weird abstract puzzle.

First Publication Date: October 29, 2017
TUID: 9v8rkkvgyt2xps

10th Place, La Petite Mort (English) - EctoComp 2017

A fun little wordplay game about constraints, November 5, 2017

This is the second Schultz game I played this Ectocomp, and I like it quite a bit!

There are four rooms, and you have to do something special in each one. The language is constrained, in a way reminiscent of Ad Verbum.

This was implemented impressively well for an Ectocomp game. There were a few verbs I thought should work, like (Spoiler - click to show)attack, amass, and insist, but this could be fixed later. A nice little snack.

If you enjoyed Uxmulbrufyuz...

People who like Uxmulbrufyuz also gave high ratings to these games:

Land of the Mountain King, by Kenneth Pedersen
This game exists both as an ADRIFT game and as an Eamon CS game. Eamon CS is a modular system so you can bring weapons, armour and stats from one adventure to another. Below is the intro story for the ADRIFT version. You, the mighty...

An Evening at the Ransom Woodingdean Museum House, by Ryan Veeder
Karen Chambers gives tours in a restored Victorian home.

Coloratura, by Lynnea Glasser
Stolen away by apathetic Blind Ones, your only desire is to return to your Cellarium and the Song of the Universe. They should understand. You shall make them to understand.

Uxmulbrufyuz appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My new walkthroughs for November 2018 by David Welbourn
On Friday, November 23, 2018, I published new walkthroughs for the games listed below! Some of these were paid for by my wonderful patrons at Patreon. Please consider supporting me to make even more new walkthroughs for works of...

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Zape on 4 May 2021 at 10:35pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item