HIGH END CUSTOMIZABLE SAUNA EXPERIENCE

by Porpentine profile

Cyberpunk/Sauna Enthusiast
2013

designed last minute for a live performance

played for a crowd while they shouted out decisions

more info: http://aliendovecote.com/?p=4732

First Publication Date: April 12, 2013
TUID: 977fhqt93bujdrv5

One of my favorites, January 17, 2015
by Hanon Ondricek (United States)

This was a dashed off piece by Porpentine, but it's got a hysterical sense of humor. It's like someone on sugar and cocaine telling an improvised story, both outlandish and perfectly reasoned at the same time.

It's not a game, but it's a neat little dose of Porpentine sense of humor if you're not into her more visceral stuff.

., May 31, 2016

It's the usual Porpentine but more on the cutesy side. Very shoujo manga-like.

If you enjoyed HIGH END CUSTOMIZABLE SAUNA EXPERIENCE...

People who like HIGH END CUSTOMIZABLE SAUNA EXPERIENCE also gave high ratings to these games:

Elsewhere, by Stacey Mason
Game made for Twiny Jam, a jam for Twine games in 300 words. Elsewhere in the world, the Water Wars are raging. But things closer to home aren't exactly perfect. Your water rations come at midnight, better get ready!

Spider and Web, by Andrew Plotkin
A vacation in our lovely country! See the ethnic charms of the countryside, the historic grandeur of the capital city. Taste our traditional cuisine; smell the flowers of the Old Tree. And all without leaving your own armchair! But all...

Reference and Representation: An Approach to First-Order Semantics, by Ryan Veeder
Violence is the answer to this one.

The following polls include votes for HIGH END CUSTOMIZABLE SAUNA EXPERIENCE:

Trying to find a good comedy. by H. W. Wiliams
I'm hoping to find a good comedy IF title. I've been away for a while and want a good laugh before I head back to work. Any suggestions?

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Porpentine on 15 April 2013 at 7:54am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item