HIGH END CUSTOMIZABLE SAUNA EXPERIENCE

by Porpentine profile

Cyberpunk/Sauna Enthusiast
2013

designed last minute for a live performance

played for a crowd while they shouted out decisions

more info: http://aliendovecote.com/?p=4732

First Publication Date: April 12, 2013
TUID: 977fhqt93bujdrv5

One of my favorites, January 17, 2015
by Hanon Ondricek (United States)
This was a dashed off piece by Porpentine, but it's got a hysterical sense of humor. It's like someone on sugar and cocaine telling an improvised story, both outlandish and perfectly reasoned at the same time.

It's not a game, but it's a neat little dose of Porpentine sense of humor if you're not into her more visceral stuff.

., May 31, 2016
It's the usual Porpentine but more on the cutesy side. Very shoujo manga-like.

If you enjoyed HIGH END CUSTOMIZABLE SAUNA EXPERIENCE...

People who like HIGH END CUSTOMIZABLE SAUNA EXPERIENCE also gave high ratings to these games:

Solarium, by Anya Johanna DeNiro
The year is 1954. One year after mutually assured destruction. And I am trying to find you, through memory and alchemy. Not many people know how the nuclear devastation really happened. But we do. We were part of Solarium.

1181, by Grim and notgojira
C:\User\█████> "1181 is a Twine inspired by the Fermi paradox, cosmic horror, and Isaiah 34:14." This twine contains multiple endings and is best played in fullscreen. Gail (@notgojira) did the tremendous job of programming this...

Dolores and the Cave, by Magda Knight
COME INTO THE CAVE, DOLORES. NOTHING BAD EVER HAPPENED IN A CAVE. Welcome. You have your team, your caving gear, your equipment. You're all set to descend into a previously unexplored cave - the find of a lifetime. But as you abseil down...

The following polls include votes for HIGH END CUSTOMIZABLE SAUNA EXPERIENCE:

Trying to find a good comedy. by H. W. Wiliams
I'm hoping to find a good comedy IF title. I've been away for a while and want a good laugh before I head back to work. Any suggestions?

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Porpentine on 15 April 2013 at 7:54am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item