Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-10 of 10
- Karlok (Netherlands), April 14, 2021
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful:A long, very British illustrated game about magical charms, June 11, 2017
This is the third Magnetic scrolls game. It was meant to be based on magical spells, like Enchanter, but you have to do a LOT of work before you get any spells.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Remove vote
More Options| Add a comment
- shornet (Bucharest), March 23, 2014
- Magic Knight, June 15, 2013
"Although you begin on home ground outside your own front gate, a little exploration soon takes you to more exotic locations. Snorkelling, mousecatching, negotiating artificial waterfalls and underground passages are skills which must be acquired in the course of the adventure. The descriptions are well crafted and absorbing to read. A great deal of work has gone into including even more details than in previous Magnetic Scrolls adventures; the EXAMINE command almost always yields an atmospheric and humorous reply.
- Mr. Patient (Saint Paul, Minn.), August 13, 2012
- André St-Aubin (Laval, Québec), May 31, 2011
- anj tuesday, January 2, 2009
- bolucpap, March 19, 2008
- Eriorg (Switzerland), February 22, 2008