Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
Previous | << 1 2 >> | Next | Show All
- William Chet (Michigan), July 19, 2020
- Fie, December 10, 2019
- leycec, December 5, 2019
- Durafen, September 21, 2019
- Stian, May 21, 2019
- JoQsh, December 13, 2018
- oscar-78, December 5, 2018
- Naeemah, October 6, 2017
- Denk, June 26, 2017
- Christopher Hall (London, Great Britain), October 27, 2016
- Xuan Li, October 6, 2016
- Zoltar, September 16, 2016
- Peregrine Wade, May 5, 2016
- E. W. B., February 23, 2016
- nosferatu, February 20, 2016
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful:Fun take on the play-die-repeat idea with great hint system, February 3, 2016
This game appeals to all three groups; on one hand, the game world is fairly open and completely forgiving, allowing explorers to try other areas when they are stuck on a given puzzle.
On the other hand, the hint system is embodied in a large group of NPCs with fun personalities. Even better, some of the hints are wrong, as the NPCs have imperfect knowledge of the world.
The gameplay is most similar to Heroes, with a magic system and a lot of find-item-use-item puzzles.
The one annoying part was having to repeat the same basic commands over and over again. The "record" command is very helpful, although I won without it.
Unlike many similar games, the endgame was very rewarding.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- namekuseijin (anywhere but home), January 12, 2016
- Aryore, December 13, 2015
- Catalina, November 7, 2015
- Sobol (Russia), October 26, 2015
- noche101, October 6, 2015
- Khalisar (Italy), July 27, 2015
- Matt W (San Diego, CA), April 8, 2015
- Thrax, March 11, 2015
- verityvirtue (London), February 2, 2015