direct download link :D :D :D
until its uploaded to if archive use this
archived version

when i was shot by elephants conclusion: the decision

by no m3rcy profile

Episode 3 of when i was shot by elephants
Religious
2012

this is the conclusion to the epic trilogy of being shot by elephants whrere you must decide east or west also theres totally not a secret by going up
you were shot by elephants and super elephants so your almost dead but you lived

First Publication Date: April 9, 2012
Current Version: a super duper bajillion infinite
License: its super free
Forgiveness Rating: Cruel
IFID: B34E0450-80D5-466B-8467-CA9AC2E03C24
TUID: 2tzjnzrc97xpibq

The great decision was made, April 9, 2012
by Ray

We spent what felt like two long days in super-anguish awaiting the ultimate conclusion to the humanities' great saga and the definitive last word in Interactive Fiction. Our joy was beyond description when we discovered that this tireless author managed to triple the amount of content in comparison to previous parts in such a short period of time and still found more energy to introduce a fitting seasonal religious theme into the main story. It is this sort of sustained individual effort which makes the works of established IF authors - and unworthy imitation attempts by fans - pale in comparison.

Rated one star to honor the true uniqueness and conclusive finality of this masterpiece.

amazing game best game ever, April 9, 2012

this is humanities best invention
i love this game so much that i love it

If you enjoyed when i was shot by elephants conclusion: the decision...

People who like when i was shot by elephants conclusion: the decision also gave high ratings to these games:

when i was shot by elephants, by no m3rcy
you're shot by elephants

Secret Agent Cinder, by Emily Ryan
Play as a revolutionary agent Cinder. Your mission is to infiltrate the Royal Ball, dodge the guards and steal the Secret Military Plans, all before midnight. The opulence of Versailles disgusts you as you walk through the gilded rooms....

If I Wasn't Shy, by Joey Jones
"I kinda just sit at the checkout, and the place isn't even all that busy. So why'd you want to play a game about my life? I mean, it's not terrible but it would be so much more if I wasn't shy." (Part of Apollo 18+20: The IF Tribute...

This is version 5 of this page, edited by Ivanr on 1 April 2018 at 1:58pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item