Return to the game's main page
Reviews and Ratings
1-12 of 12
- TheAncientOne, March 25, 2017
- The Xenographer, August 12, 2016
- Doug Orleans (Somerville, MA, USA), May 20, 2016
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:Twine survival game with inventory, set in southern Utah, February 3, 2016
It's a long-form Twine game about surviving after an accident in the desert. In real life, the Utah desert is very dangerous to be lost in, and that's reflected in the game.
The main idea is that you have water supplies, food supplies, and tools. You constantly make decisions about where to look for water, where to sleep for the night, whether to risk a boat trip, etc. Each option carries an associated cost in terms of water and stamina, which you don't know ahead of time.
Overall, it ends up being a bit like Oregon Trail. There are two main ways of surviving. I came close to finishing both trails, but I died at the very end each time, which, as I said, isn't too far off from reality.
This game is well-written. I wasn't a huge fan of the visual layout, but overall, it was pretty good. I have to admit, I probably would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't died right at the end a few times, but I've heard the authors are thinking of making the ending a bit easier.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No
More Options| Add a comment
- Aryore, December 12, 2015
- hoopla, December 6, 2015
- Joey Jones (UK), November 19, 2015
- E.K., November 19, 2015
- necromancer, November 16, 2015
- Karl Ove Hufthammer (Bergen, Norway), November 9, 2015
- Sobol (Russia), November 4, 2015
- Mr. Patient (Saint Paul, Minn.), October 31, 2015