2016 ADRIFT End of the Year Comp.
The Rules of engagement are as follows:
1: Game must be written in either Adrift V4 or V5
2. Must be an original work.
3. Must be released in 2016
4. Judging will last a month (or shorter if we only get a few games, or longer if we get loads.
6. Authors are allowed to vote in the comp, but not for their own games.
7. Voting is on a 1 - 10 scale.
8. Games can be password protected or not. It's up to the author.
9. Voting will be anonymous, but voters are encouraged to state why they voted the way they did and write reviews
10. Voters aren't required to play all the games in the comp but it's recommended that they play as many as possible.
So, in fact all you have to do to qualify is write an game and release it.
News & updates (RSS)
Games and Awards
This is version 1 of this page, edited by Denk on 6 July 2020 at 10:23 AM. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item