EctoComp 2012 bundle

IFID: 8DB597ED-74C9-40DD-8CF8-4551C6FFCB31
TUID: zx8yugby6rc5clf7

2nd Place - EctoComp 2012

Creepy little ectocomp story, September 15, 2017
This is a disturbingly creepy ectocomp story from one of the authors of One Eye Open. I knew pretty much exactly where it was going after a few turns, but that's the beauty: the dread of what's coming, not knowing how it's going to come.

Contains a high level of violence.

If you enjoyed What Are Little Girls Made Of...

People who like What Are Little Girls Made Of also gave high ratings to these games:

Hard Puzzle 4: The Ballad of Bob and Cheryl, by Ade McT
In the BioDome after the Event, it's all getting a little bit desperate. And Bob isn't much help. He won't even let you use his stool. You know. For milking. A silly little IF puzzler. But can you solve it?

Capsule II - The 11th Sandman, by PaperBlurt
There's this pause on the Makida every time the current Sandman goes back into the cryotube, and before the new one awakes. A certain calm where all is still. The Makida's dull hum is heard, but that is all. No footsteps. No whispers. No...

Detritus, by Mary Hamilton
"Detritus is a Twine game & formal experiment by Mary Hamilton. It is a work of fiction inspired by real-life experiences. Originally it was just meant to be five short elements, each one using a different mechanic, as a way of teaching...

What Are Little Girls Made Of appears in the following Recommended Lists:

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Andrew Schultz on 1 November 2016 at 6:18am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item