Download



EctoComp 2012 bundle
For all systems. To play, you'll need a Z-Machine Interpreter with Blorb support - visit Brass Lantern for download links.

Have you played this game?

You can rate this game, record that you've played it, or put it on your wish list after you log in.

Playlists and Wishlists

RSS Feeds

New member reviews
Updates to downloadable files
All updates to this page

What Are Little Girls Made Of

by Carolyn VanEseltine profile

Horror
2012

(based on 3 ratings)
1 member review

Game Details

Language: English (en)
First Publication Date: October 31, 2012
Current Version: Unknown
License: Freeware
Development System: Inform 7
Forgiveness Rating: Merciful
IFID: 8DB597ED-74C9-40DD-8CF8-4551C6FFCB31
TUID: zx8yugby6rc5clf7

Awards

2nd Place - EctoComp 2012

Tags

- View the most common tags (What's a tag?)

(Log in to add your own tags)

Member Reviews

5 star:
(0)
4 star:
(2)
3 star:
(0)
2 star:
(1)
1 star:
(0)
Average Rating:
Number of Reviews: 1
Write a review


0 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
Creepy little ectocomp story, September 15, 2017
by MathBrush
Related reviews: less than 15 minutes

This is a disturbingly creepy ectocomp story from one of the authors of One Eye Open. I knew pretty much exactly where it was going after a few turns, but that's the beauty: the dread of what's coming, not knowing how it's going to come.

Contains a high level of violence.


If you enjoyed What Are Little Girls Made Of...

Related Games

People who like What Are Little Girls Made Of also gave high ratings to these games:

Bobby and Bonnie, by Xavid
Average member rating: (15 ratings)
A light children's-story-ish adventure inexplicably starring rabbits.

The Martian Job, by M. Darusha Wehm
Average member rating: (2 ratings)
Rob the first Martian casino and find out who really rules the planet! Crack a safe, break some hearts, start a revolution, or get rich beyond the stars! The Martian Job is a 155,000-word interactive novel by M. Darusha Wehm. Itís...

DEVOTIONALIA, by G.C. "Grim" Baccaris (as G. Grimoire)
Average member rating: (19 ratings)
The high priest of an obscure cult is preparing a ritual. Don the priestís sacred mantle, for these holy labors are yours to direct. You may carve a votive, lead a prayer, or make a sacrifice ó but you must see to the task with care....

Suggest a game

Recommended Lists

What Are Little Girls Made Of appears in the following Recommended Lists:

Ectocomp Games (All English Winners/Entries) by thecanvasrose
A list I created for myself so I can play all of these games. Sorted by rank and year. English entries. I'll add descriptions and my own ratings (out of 5 stars) to the entries in this list as I go through them.

Links




This is version 1 of this page, edited by Andrew Schultz on 1 November 2016 at 6:18am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item