Play on ChooseYourStory.com

The Sanguine and Blackbeard's Cutlass

by ninjapitka profile

historical/fantasy

Taking place during the Golden Age of Piracy, assume command of The Sanguine as you plunder and search for treasure in the profitable Caribbean. In this swashbuckling fantasy, you embark on a dangerous quest to an ancient Aztec civilization. Peril lies behind every tree, stone, and indigenous spear.

Author's note:

The story adds fantasy elements to events occurring in the 1700s. There are many real life characters and places in the story. Many are factually accurate, and many are not. I highly encourage you to research the people, places, and deities after reading.

License: Free
Development System: ChooseYourStory
TUID: yxlvc9evbi1867p

If you enjoyed The Sanguine and Blackbeard's Cutlass...

People who like The Sanguine and Blackbeard's Cutlass also gave high ratings to these games:

Ether, by MathBrush
"For the first time in centuries, something is different. Your tentacles tingle as you float to the east past icebergs and whirlwinds. You skirt a pocket of hot air, bounce through a field of ice, and finally come upon a massive...

Absence of Law, by mathbrush
Excuse me, can you help me? Yes, you, browsing IFDB games! I need your assistance, but I don't have long. There's so much going on: remote surveillance, unauthorized cloning, forgotten languages, robots playing poker. It's time to take...

Perdition's Flames, by Michael J. Roberts
The afterlife isn't what you expected. Explore a strangely modernized and bureaucratic underworld, replete with strip malls, government offices, and science labs, as well as the occasional lake of molten rock.

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Zape on 1 March 2021 at 4:23am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item