Agent de la Paix Terrestre

by FibreTigre

Surreal
2008

No member reviews yet - be the first

My name is Pedro de Andrade Caminha, son of Manuel de Andrade Caminha y Faria e Sousa, and I am Agent of the Earth Peace.

Well, in fact, not at all.

To say the truth, when on this deathbed my father, God bless him, a wealthy landowner in northern portugal,
bequeathed to me his immense fortune and this shining Citroen SM 1970, he made me swear to be an AGENT OF THE EARTH PEACE, never sell the Citroen, and ... hum ... there was something else, but I've forgotten it right now...

Language: French (fr)
First Publication Date: June 1, 2008
IFID: ZCODE-1-080601-659E
TUID: xfd9ja2ii1smfmys

If you enjoyed Agent de la Paix Terrestre...

People who like Agent de la Paix Terrestre also gave high ratings to these games:

À la basse et au chant, by Eva Simonin
Une respiration difficile résonne dans vos oreilles. Un voile pesant étouffe tous vos autres sens. Le sang bat dans vos veines en un rythme lourd, juste un peu trop rapide.

Castelrous, by Julien Frison
Fils d’un petit baron occitan durant la croisade contre les Albigeois, vous devez faire face à un assaut des croisés aux portes de votre château.

Suveh Nux, by David Fisher
An entry in the 2007 One Room Game Competition. You play a magician's servant who gets trapped in your master's vault; you'll need to learn some of his tricks if you want to get out.

This is version 4 of this page, edited by dutchmule on 3 August 2017 at 1:02am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item