IFLibComp2002.zip
Walkthrough and maps

Lazy Gods of Earth

by Stark Springs

2002

No member reviews yet - be the first

You play as some guy in a black swimsuit. You're visiting your friend James and his girlfriend Karen at his West Coast beach house, but after a week of doing nothing, you're getting bored. But then you accidentally destroy the world, and it's up to you as the last mortal to convince some lazy gods to restore everything back to the way it was.

IFID: GLULX-4-020312-CB9D0C9
TUID: wyzlis8nwgbq751z

Lazy Gods of Earth on IFDB

Lazy Gods of Earth appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My new walkthroughs for April 2021 by David Welbourn
On Tuesday April 27, 2021, I published new walkthroughs for the games and stories listed below! Some of these were paid for by my wonderful patrons at Patreon. Please consider supporting me to make even more new walkthroughs for works of...

This is version 3 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 27 April 2021 at 9:12pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item