Play on ChooseYourStory.com

Magellan 2: Fight for Beliefs

by Will11

Episode 2 of Magellan

No member reviews yet - be the first

The Great Reef has been breached and your people are pouring out into a vast new world: a world of opportunities, adventure... and danger.

Explorers and traders establishing new colonies on the islands discovered by you and your fellow sea-farers have come into conflict with warlike and deadly Natives and blood has been shed. In response Queen Anne-Marie has assembled a vast War Fleet to sail out to meet with these Natives and establish land ownership by diplomacy or force. As a member of this great expedition you will travel once more into an unknown and dangerous world in the greatest undertaking in your people's history... do you have what it takes?

Author's Note: This story can be read by itself but useful background information is provided by reading Magellan 1: Race into the Great Unknown first. In an effort to try to respond to the feedback of readers I have specifically tried to create a greater interaction between the strong-willed and unique personalities of you and your fellow Captains and also changed the main character's name from Cleo to Leo to make him more... manly. I hope you enjoy reading this :)

License: Free
TUID: wgvvu19luk17xa3w

Sequel to Magellan 1: Race into the Great Unknown, by Will11

Followed by sequel Magellan 3: Journey to New Horizons, by Will11

If you enjoyed Magellan 2: Fight for Beliefs...