Play on ChooseYourStory.com

Magellan 3: Journey to New Horizons

by Will11

Episode 3 of Magellan

No member reviews yet - be the first

As your country continues to expand beyond the borders of the Great Reef into the largely unknown world of Magellan worrying news arrives: Tobias Cuthrew, the greatest sailor your people have known, has vanished while on a voyage of exploration into the West. Once more your hard-hearted monarch Queen Anne-Marie demands your services, this time to lead an expedition to find your missing comrade. But is there more to this mission that meets the eye?

Author's Note: As always thank you to everyone who takes the time to read my stories and a larger thank you to the CYOA community at large for giving me a reason to write them in the first place :) I have specifically tried to make this story less linear than the last, with four main story branches.

License: Free
TUID: 2u3shh9bv13agi1v

Sequel to Magellan 2: Fight for Beliefs, by Will11

Followed by sequel Magellan 4: Search for Original Ideas, by Will11

If you enjoyed Magellan 3: Journey to New Horizons...

People who like Magellan 3: Journey to New Horizons also gave high ratings to these games:

Advent Door, by Andrew Plotkin
Where’s that door? This game was written for a collaborative 2019 Advent Calendar project. The theme was "The City of Doors" from the Planescape roleplaying setting. That project was never completed, so I released this game by itself.

Arthur, by Bob Bates
"Whoso pulleth out this sword of this stone, is rightwise king of England." In the days before Camelot, when magic and evil rule England, a sword sheathed in stone appears in a quiet churchyard. Engraved upon it are words which form your...

Breaker, by Mystic Warrior
Beneath the seas, hidden from the Ones Above, our society goes about our normal, routinely lives. I cannot help but feel bored with all that is going on, until I find the letter. A letter that sends me on a journey to deliver a magical...

This is version 1 of this page, edited by Zape on 15 February 2021 at 11:15am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item