edos3112.dsk.gz
This game requires an interpreter program - refer to the game's documentation for details. (Compressed with gzip. Free unpacking tools are available for most systems.)
EDOS3112.SDK

First Publication Date: October 1, 1985
Development System: Eamon
TUID: w0g8k69oaekk6f17

EamonAG

The premise of the adventure works out well enough and the historical aspects are presented as well as you could possibly expect in single descriptions. One item drove me nuts and lowered my rating of this adventure: Dave has set up every piece of water on the map as a death trap. I guess that he assumes that your armor carries you to the bottom, and he permits you to enter the water without any warning or windup. Never try to go in a direction that might put you underwater and you will enjoy this adventure more than I did.

This is version 4 of this page, edited by Denk on 30 December 2019 at 9:47am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item