Walk Among Us

by Roberto Colnaghi profile

A tribute to the Misfits. Written for EctoComp 2018.

Version 2: fixed typos and minor bugs, and a potentially unwinnable state.

First Publication Date: October 30, 2018
Forgiveness Rating: Polite
IFID: B21FDEB1-5953-4850-BD41-8B08859CC74A
TUID: ux665ah3dni7vu46

Entrant, Le Grand Guignol - EctoComp 2018

A short horror romp, like a music video, November 4, 2018

Playing this game felt like being in the video for Thriller or some other sort of famous creepy song.

It's largely linear, with a series of obstacles and strong hints on what to do (except at one point where I completely failed multiple times in a row at what turned out to be the last two puzzles of the game).

Some of the content of the game wasn't really up my alley (you follow a girl out of a bar because she's so attractive), but it was coherent, and everything meshed well with the opening.

If you enjoyed Walk Among Us...

People who like Walk Among Us also gave high ratings to these games:

Fingertips: Please Pass the Milk Please, by Adri
Your brother Sam is sitting across from you. He seems to be waiting for something. Written for the Apollo 18+20 tribute album project, and loosely inspired by the They Might Be Giants track of the same name.

Lost Pig, by Admiral Jota
Pig lost! Boss say that it Grunk fault. Say Grunk forget about closing gate. Maybe boss right. Grunk not remember forgetting, but maybe Grunk just forget. -- IFComp 2007 blurb

Attack of the Kretons, by Nate Segerlind
While searching for a villain who has been terrorizing the countryside, you end up in a pathetic city which is under siege from a horde of Kreton barbarians. Now, you have to figure out what's going on, and why everyone is so crazy about...

Walk Among Us appears in the following Recommended Lists:

This is version 8 of this page, edited by Roberto on 22 December 2018 at 12:10pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item