Story file
And check out the source code

The Magnificent Museum of Masterly Masterworks

by Nils Fagerburg (as Inverted Normals) profile

In this puzzleless work of interactive fiction, you may tour a small museum of art pieces inspired by the interactive fiction works of Ryan Veeder. The source code is also presented as artwork.

First Publication Date: February 3, 2020
TUID: ua5w205yarpb0c8

5th Place, Event 1 - Second Quadrennial Ryan Veeder Exposition for Good Interactive Fiction

Ryan Veeder's Judgment
6.67 points out of 10
This game consists of a museum devoted to my own genius, and that appeals to me. It is somewhat smaller than one might expect of such a monument, but this is seemingly due to a constraint of the format. ...

The Magnificent Museum of Masterly Masterworks on IFDB

The Magnificent Museum of Masterly Masterworks appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My new walkthroughs for September 2020 by David Welbourn
During the morning of Monday September 28, 2020, I published new walkthroughs for the games and stories listed below! Some of these were paid for by my wonderful patrons at Patreon. Please consider supporting me to make even more new...

This is version 7 of this page, edited by Zape on 4 May 2021 at 10:35pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item