Home | Profile - Edit | Your Page | Your Inbox Browse | Search Games   |   Log In

Download

There are no known download links for this game.

Have you played this game?

You can rate this game, record that you've played it, or put it on your wish list after you log in.

Playlists and Wishlists

RSS Feeds

New member reviews
Updates to downloadable files
All updates to this page

La Faille

by Chester

2021

Web Site

(based on 1 rating)
1 member review

About the Story

"La Faille est une nouvelle fantastique interactive dans laquelle un groupe d’adolescent en voyage scolaire va devoir faire face à la disparition mystérieuse d’une de leurs camarades de classe… Prenez part à cette aventure aux limites du réel avec au programme : une course d’orientation périlleuse, d’étranges ruines, et des révélations en pagaille !

Expérimentez l’histoire comme bon vous semble avec trois routes disponibles, et guidez le protagoniste vers une des deux fins qui s’offrent à vous.

Il est conseillé de jouer à version PC/Mac/Linux. Mais si vous préférez, la version web est jouable, mais peut contenir quelques bugs."

Game Details

First Publication Date: January 11, 2021
Current Version: Unknown
Development System: Ren'Py
IFID: Unknown
TUID: u42qqoum7gjm6b4m

Awards

Entrant - French Comp 2021

Tags

- View the most common tags (What's a tag?)
(Log in to add your own tags)

Member Reviews

Average Rating:
Number of Reviews: 1
Write a review


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
Excellent and moving French sci-fi visual novel about a summer trip, February 16, 2021
by MathBrush
Related reviews: about 2 hours
I am absolutely not a fan of visual novels usually, as they're harder to pick up and put down due to timed text and the graphics usually take up most of the screen making it harder to multitask.

Despite that, I found this game great. It's an entry in the French comp for 2021. The gameplay is spread over 4 days and several locations, each with their own theme music.

While art isn't usually part of my review criteria, they really nailed it here, and the art is very responsive, with parallalax movement following your mouse, different animations at key points, etc.

The characters are all unique and I definitely had favorites early on.

There's not many choices compared to a typical Twine or Choicescript game, but they seemed to have some kind of longer-term effect. There is one huge choice at the end. I translated it for my son who was walking by, and we cried a little at our ending.

Great game. I thought of giving it a 4 right after playing it, but after several hours I definitely think this is a 5 game.

If you enjoyed La Faille...

Related Games

People who like La Faille also gave high ratings to these games:

Constraints, by Martin Bays
Average member rating: (18 ratings)

NOLA Is Burning, by Claudia Starling
Average member rating: (1 rating)
Your boss, The Bull, the most dangerous gangster in New Orleans, has a job for you. Rescue your kidnapped lover--officially The Bull’s lover, but unofficially yours--before dawn. Slaughter everyone who stands in your way, including other...

An Odyssey: Echoes of War, by Natalia Theodoridou
Average member rating: (1 rating)
Fight the sea god's wrath to reclaim your throne, and free yourself from the ghosts of war. Will you live forever as a hero, a sovereign, or as a god? "An Odyssey: Echoes of War" is an interactive retelling of Homer's "The Odyssey" by...

Suggest a game

Links




This is version 2 of this page, edited by Lance Campbell on 21 January 2021 at 8:37pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item