mhto-flippy-disk.blb
Requires a Glulx interpreter. Visit IFWiki for download links.

Mystery House Kracked

by the Flippy Disk

Episode 3 of Mystery House Taken Over
2005

IFID: GLULX-1-050315-D8DD2444
TUID: ta8ayu6nlcitjuk4

Complete L33T Garbage, June 10, 2010
by Bernie (Fredericksburg, VA)

The opening description is: "U R N THE FR0NT YARD 0F A LARGE ABAND0NED VICTR0N H0USE. ST0NE STEPS LEAD UP 2 A W1DE PR0CH"

Sadly, I played a few turns anyway. Might as well give the game a fair shot, right? Besides, I've never seen a "Pr0ch" before. I walked through a few rooms and found a few dead bodies outside. When I typed "look", I got the response "THERE IS N0THING KEWL". Yup, that sums it up perfectly. Nothing 'Kewl' in this game at all. I marked it as "I've played it" and now wish I could add "and I want those wasted 10 minutes of my life back."

If you enjoyed Mystery House Kracked...

People who like Mystery House Kracked also gave high ratings to these games:

Corruption, by Rob Steggles, Hugh Steers
In the real world the good guys rarely win. CAN YOU COPE WITH CORRUPTION? The City of London. Deals and chicanery, Porsches and profit, wild animals in handmade suits. And you. Outwardly, you're on the fast track to success. The...

Winchester's Nightmare, by Nick Montfort

9:05, by Adam Cadre
The phone rings. Oh, no how long have you been asleep? Sure, it was a tough night, but... This is bad. This is very bad. The phone rings.

This is version 2 of this page, edited by Emily Short on 19 February 2008 at 10:42pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item