gblorb

Old King Nebb

by Caleb Wilson (as Abandoned Pools) profile

Episode 2 of Abandoned Pools

In this work, you play as Absalome Pilcrow, a youth from Panzitoum on a walking tour. On the way to the Redfort, you stop by the palace of Old King Nebb and decide to explore it.

First Publication Date: February 21, 2020
TUID: t7f9fnjbofpafxg9

Makes reference to Antique Panzitoum, by Caleb Wilson (as Abandoned Pools)

Referenced in A Pilgrim, by Caleb Wilson (as Abandoned Pools)

2nd Place, Event 2 - Second Quadrennial Ryan Veeder Exposition for Good Interactive Fiction

Ryan Veeder's Judgment
18.4 points out of 20
For Abandoned Pools to refer to the setting of their previous Entry and establish some casual continuity/worldbuilding is the type of shameless nerd-baiting that I tend to fall for more often than not, and here I have fallen for it hard. My eyes sparkle dreamily as I wonder whether Absalome Pilcrow is the same traveller from "Antique Panzitoum," or else where on the Panzitoum Timeline the two stories fall. (The repeated use of the same initials is another type of shameless nerd-baiting that I tend to fall for more often than not.) ...

If you enjoyed Old King Nebb...

People who like Old King Nebb also gave high ratings to these games:

Out of the Study, by Anssi Räisänen

Fingertips: Please Pass the Milk Please, by Adri
Your brother Sam is sitting across from you. He seems to be waiting for something. Written for the Apollo 18+20 tribute album project, and loosely inspired by the They Might Be Giants track of the same name.

More, by Jason Dyer (as Erin Canterbury)

Old King Nebb appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My new walkthroughs for October 2020 by David Welbourn
During the evening of Wednesday October 28, 2020, I published new walkthroughs for the games and stories listed below! Some of these were paid for by my wonderful patrons at Patreon. Please consider supporting me to make even more new...

This is version 6 of this page, edited by Stian on 2 December 2020 at 4:20pm. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item