Dragon Adventure

- Zape, June 30, 2019

- Denk, June 10, 2017

- Spike, February 27, 2017

Nice little game, few minor bugs, January 10, 2015
by Chai Hai (Kansas City KS)
I enjoyed this a whole lot! The sound effects were nice, and the pictures were a nice addition! You stated it was meant for 9 and up, and the pictures definitely add to the kid- friendly vibe.

The plot and puzzles were nice and straightforward. Your basic get rid of the dragon story.

My one complaint was it was a bit buggy. When trying to buy the box from the little man, I said "yes", answering the npc's question about wanting to buy the box, and instead I am whisked away to the abandoned inn, dropping all my items. A quick undo fixed this, but that was interesting.

After building the glider, the screw driver broke. I typed "fix", trying to see if that would work, and instead it calls my singing abominable. That doesn't sound like a normal outcome for that verb.

Overall, the bugs didn't detract from my enjoyment of the game, you have a nice little adventure here.

Great for kids, August 23, 2010
This is great for kids. Has a good map in the file to help out beginners.

- Ghalev (Northeastern PA, United States), June 21, 2009

An easy, clean diversion, January 21, 2009
by Andromache (Hawaii)
I tried out this game because it has sound effects, and sound effects are just plain fun. I enjoyed the added immersion.

This is a good game for people new to IF because it's short, text is sparse and concise, the world isn't overly huge, and puzzles are mostly easy if you follow the old convention of experimenting with items. There's also a handy sack for unlimited inventory space, and it automatically shifts things around so you don't get those, "Your hands are full" errors.

There isn't much of a plot to this game, though I do like that I could win without killing anyone. A cute game and worth the couple hours it took to play.

Baf's Guide

Dragon Adventure is an excellent childrens game. The game is aimed at 9yrs and up. The puzzles are easy but take some thought. Simple find the treasure game with no violence. Lots of fun. Highly recommended. Good for newbies to practice map makeing skills as well.

-- Ruth Antwine