The Enchanted Castle
Wander the castle and the forest. Find the princess and the hidden treasure.
Walkthrough and maps

The Enchanted Castle

by Gregg Roberts profile

You fall asleep and wake up in a castle. Find the princess and the hidden treasure.

First Publication Date: June 28, 2019
IFID: 4AABB955-937A-4014-98A1-D1D81656D4B0
TUID: r5jlzvx3g5iijjm

Try & Error Like It's 1980, October 11, 2020
No explanation what your goal is. Sparse room descriptions. Things are lying around unmotivatedly. NPCs are not communicative. Two word commands are all you need. It's like the past 40 years didn't happen, and Scott Adams still squeezes obscure puzzles into 16 KB of RAM. I appreciate the effort, but I do not long for a sequel. Not recommended.

The Enchanted Castle on IFDB

The Enchanted Castle appears in the following Recommended Lists:

My new walkthroughs for July 2020 by David Welbourn
On Tuesday July 28, 2020, I published new walkthroughs for the games and stories listed below! Some of these were paid for by my wonderful patrons at Patreon. Please consider supporting me to make even more new walkthroughs for works of...

This is version 5 of this page, edited by David Welbourn on 28 July 2020 at 11:46am. - View Update History - Edit This Page - Add a News Item